Saturday 8 August 2015

Ultimate Simmerella

Hey dudes and dudettes!

That's right, another challenge, cuz I'm not busy enough...
I'm gonna try the ultimate sim challenge, with my simself. I figured I would retake the whole "simself in Lunar Lakes" thing I did a while back, and do it with the ultimate sim challenge. As usual, I'll be putting my own little twist in the whole thing.



First though, here are the rules I'll be using (more or less faithfully :P): 

So, for story telling purpose, I'm going to take back the story line from my simself on Lunar Lake as a teen (which was a sorta runaway teen challenge, except i cheated and started with a house because reasons). So instead of starting in Sunset valley and going to university, Simmerella will start in Lunar Lakes, max out her skills, gather collectibles and  work part time at the bookstore and go to high school, all the while making a blog. She'll have a roommate and after graduating, she'll work in the day care career. Then she'll go to Sunset Valley and right off to university. I don't want to spend too much time in Sunset Valley because I'm always there and I know it too well, so i'll only do the business career there.

I'll use the same comic format as I did for my Santiago revival, but more stylized and also the storytelling format will be stronger. So I took my simself from one of my games where I started as a toddler with my parents (and then tried to have my brother born in game, but ended up with a sister... ah well.. I have sex change mods XD) In this game, Simmerella was a teen, so I used that version to make the prologue. However, I started with a fresh copy of this Simmerella with no skill and no magic (she's normally a witch (from dad's side XD)). I accidentally let her cook and repair things around the house at first, so she ended up leveling a little in those two skills, but I stopped her as soon as I realized my mistake and I'll keep her away from these skills as much as possible. I put my sim!BF in the town... and that's one thing where I'll totally not follow the rules. The boyfriend will not age either. Well not past young adulthood that is. I also added the 11th doctor and River Song, because it helped the story telling and also because they're awesome and I need no excuse to shove them in my games all the time XD.

Anyway, that is all!

Here's a preview:

The sky is "alien sky lightening mod" by Brntwaffles. Inspired by Gallifrey, which is mainly what made me want to somehow put the doctor in there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates