Tuesday 13 March 2012

Dubois Legacy 1.0

0-Title
Yes, I started a Sims 3 Legacy. I haven’t abandoned the Santiagos, but Gen 1 is getting too long i have to find a way to shorten it –.—. And i’ve let myself get late on the updates because i’d play but then i wouldn’t post the update and just leave the pics in their respective chapter folder… at least i’m organised… right? Ah well any who… What I might do is just play till i choose an heir, then say who the heir is and roughly summarize whatever happened…yeah, that sounds good Smile i’ll do that!


Alright, so let's introduce our founder (who's a little hottie!) and jump right in...
1-intro
In case you can’t read that stuff up there, Lois Dubois is a couch potato-bookworm with commitment issues who’s easily impressed and a party animal. His sign is Balance, he likes pancakes, pop music and the color yellow. When he grows up, he wants to be a distingued director. So Lois is moving in Setra (by Pyronium3).
Screenshot-29
Lois move in a small (effing tiny) 1 room apartment, and he’s got 2770$ left to furnish the place…not that there’s much to furnish. That’s him there… standing in the corridor motionless…. *pokes screen* Hey! You alive in there?
Screenshot-30
Lois: *daydreaming*
Okay….. well let’s check out his place…
Screenshot-31Screenshot-32Screenshot-33
Shit it’s small!!! Oh btw, one thing i don’t do… i don’t build houses… I’ve tried… but… meh… so I think MAYBE I’ll build one for him when he’ll get a GF (cuz there’s no space here for 2!) but I might just get a premade house in the neighbourhood.
Screenshot-34
His 1st wish was to get in the Film career… that’s right in your LW’s path, go right ahead! And he doesn’t live too far from it, which is good.
Screenshot-35
I sent him to the part of town that has all the bookstore, bistro, grocery shop etc. in the hopes of meeting someone. Preferably a “girl-someone”.
Lois:”lam dim dam…. why am I here?”
TO THE GYM!
Screenshot-36
GIRL IN FRONT OF THE GYM! Lois go talk to her.
Screenshot-37
She’s like the only girl so far…. I mean, these guys are cuties, but they won’t make no babies with my Lois.
Screenshot-38
Lois:”Hi I’m Lois Dubois. I’m new in town.”
Latifah:”Hi, Lois. Welcome to Setra. My name’s Latifah Passem.”
Lois:”So Latifah, what do you do for a living?”
Latifah:”I’m a latrine cleaner, in military”.
Lois:”Sounds… fun… I’m a Background Extra in the Film industry Open-mouthed smile
Screenshot-39
…no…
So apparently Lois had visitors coming to welcome him to the neighbourhood. So I rushed him home…
Screenshot-40
Oh… why aren’t taxi drivers talkable! she’s SOOO cute! And Lois seems to agree!
Lois: Cute chick… should I talk to her? No that would be weird, wouldn’t it?
Screenshot-41
Lois rushed home for THAT? *grumblegrumble*oldlady*grumblegrumble*
Screenshot-42
Well, I furnished his place… and now I realise HOW TINY this place is… it’s really a bachelor's 1 room… check this out…
Screenshot-43
Enough space for only a single bed… Well maybe it’s best that way… He won’t be stuck in this tiny thing with a chick and a baby… Did I mention he wishes to throw a party? LOL not in this apt, that’s for sure!
Screenshot-44
tiny… aaand that’s all I got money for… i might get him a bookshelf cuz he’s a bookworm though…
Screenshot-45
Which was a smart plan, now he can learn cooking!
Screenshot-46
Cookitycook…
Screenshot-47
And what would a Legacy be without burnt Mac&cheese?
Screenshot-48
Well day 1 was uneventful…
Screenshot-50
Nothing better than burnt pancakes in the morning… At least now he’s got 2 cooking skillpoints… maybe he’ll stop burning his food now?
Screenshot-53
It got boring, no drama yet, so i had him call his 3 stars celebrity boss….
Screenshot-52
He has pretty eyes Smile
Screenshot-54
He was at work all day and flies invaded the dining table.
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-37-00-89
yay! promotion now?
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-37-10-62
*sighs* next time i guess…
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-37-10-62-2
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-37-46-99
Alright Lois, you need a night out!
Screenshot-55
He needed fun cuz he did some over time at work, so I sent him to the club next to his place. To meet cute chikitas too.
Screenshot-56
No girls… but there’s this dude… oh well, might as well make friends huh…
Lois:”Hey, how ya doin’?”
dudeicouldntbothertorememberthename:”Yo.”
Screenshot-58
cute vampire dude…. I’m starting to think I shld’ve gotten a girl for my founder… hey Lois… how do you feel about a sex change? Your name is unisex afterall…
Lois:”NO!”
Screenshot-59
Well go talk to the vampy anyway… the only female in this place is this old lady…
Screenshot-60
Oh! the place is getting busy, good, and 2 girls came in! (with another vamp, brother of the 1st one.)
Screenshot-61
Meh… not bad… vamp=cuteee! Lois u sure about that sex chan –
Lois:”ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE!”
bummer…
Screenshot-62
It’s Latifah and that cute guy from the gym… and one of Latifah’s coworkers i suppose…
Screenshot-63
Screenshot-64
Screenshot-65
Ok… hum.. not to be rude but… WTF is this you’re wearing…
Screenshot-66
Dress aside, you’re quite the looker! I think I’ll get Lois to talk to you Smile.
Screenshot-71
Aww.. she’s preggo…. nevermind then…
Screenshot-68
Screenshot-69
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-51-15-49
Those damn loners… preferring to stay home and play Sims rather than going out dancing.. psshhh….
Screenshot-70
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-52-08-10
Good, something you can agree on!
TS3W 2012-03-13 10-50-54-81
Something ELSE you can agree one, good… cool…
xlast
zlast
Looks like a good place to end this chapter. Sorry, the beginning is always a bit boring, not much happens... well hopefully next time, he'll get himself a lady.
Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates