Saturday 23 August 2014

Sims 4? or Sims half 4?

Hey dudes and dudettes!

At first, I was very exited about sims 4 coming out. Then, everything that would be missing from the game started slowly coming to light. Now I’m still very pleased with the general look of the game as well as some of the new great features they’ve put in. I’ve tried the CAS demo, and I really like the overall feel of it. I can only imagine the building tool will feel just as great. Now my problem is this… it has a lot of potential, but it’s not finished. I don’t think it’s even acceptable on a “base game” level. ESPECIALLY for 70$. If they wanted to charge this much for the game, the very least would have been to finish the game. I will NOT be buying the sims 4, because paying close to a 100$ for an incomplete game is simply ridiculous. I would’ve preferred for them to spend more time on completing the game properly (adding toddlers and pools for starters) then rushing to release in 2014 an half finished job. This should NOT be acceptable. My teachers NEVER accepted half done work. At the very least, they would have given me half a grade. Why would it be any different for EA games? Because they’re a big company and can do whatever the hell they want? Well, I disagree, the game they offer has a lot of potential, but is incomplete, and therefore deserves only half the value it is set at. So I will now become like these people who continued playing sims 2 all these years, I will continue playing sims 3 until the sims 4 price drop significantly or the number of features are acceptable.

That is all! See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates