Monday 30 December 2013

Current household again

I guess another picspam of my current household is in order... I don't really have anything else to show...
I love the future XD. I want a bathroom like that IRL!!!

They got stuck in the future cuz Sim!Me got pregnant woohooing in the sky with a jetpack in public -.-... I knew that risky autonomos woohoo mod was gonna come bite me in the arse!
Guess who's gonna have werecubs! (or ikkle witches maybe)
So she gave birth in the future, and there was big scandal about the kid being born out of wedlock...(yeah my sims are celebs) what is this the 50s? It's supposed to be the FUTURE!!! Anyway, a male little werecub! His name is Zackarias.
Home at last!!! (in better bigger house!)
Well after the whole scandal thing, Sim!BF decided to surprise Sim!Me on a romantic little date.

And proposed!
Werecub is now werepup! CUTENESS!!!
Sim!BF being a good daddy! (If u knew the extent of the weirdness of saying this...)
And Sim!Me being a good mummy... weeeeird!
Heeheehee cuuute!

I haz smart babiez!!!
Bachelor party!
I have NO idea....

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates