Saturday 3 August 2013

I'm late on news... as usual...

So I just found out that Quxxn was dead...

I'm not very good at keeping up with... well anything really... So to anyone finding the need to point it out, yes, I'm late I know. 
Anyway, I don't post very often, that goes for all of my blogs and youtube channels etc, but I thought I'd at least write something now, although now that I'm writing, I remember how much I suck at emotional stuff... All I can really say is that it really, really sucks that she's dead. People being dead in general really sucks. I didn't know her, but being aware of her existence and following her work, I'll miss her. She was one of the first simmers I followed on youtube, and that made me want to start a little sims vlogging of my own. She was always upbeat and cheery, even in her last video, being sick and still sounding so upbeat. 

She was very much awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates