Wednesday 4 April 2012

Expansions, movies and Kdrama

Hello fellow Simmers,

You might have noticed that I've posted quite a few things today... mainly downloadable sims.

Well I just bought the Showtime expansion pack, made a bunch of friends on the sims 3 website, which will allow me to use the simport, eventually, and when I noticed that I actually had a few downloads for the 2 sims I had uploaded, I decided to post a few more. Also, yesterday, my friend came over and we watched the Korean movie "200 pounds beauty", very funny movie btw. After watching the movie I decided to recreate somewhat the story in my sims 3 game with my new expansion pack, Showtime. We'll see how that goes, I'll keep you guys posted, and I'll post the Jenny version of Hannah also, later.
Well, laters everyone. Happy Simming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

designed by Charming Templates